As a Backend Programmer at Mindark you are a member of a friendly, skilled, cross-functional team that manages itself and is responsible for developing the systems under the hood of our vast Sci-fi MMORPG Entropia Universe. You will be part of creating an amazing experience, evolve as a developer and bring delight to our ever-expanding worldwide player base.
You will be
- Helping build our game, systems and tools
- Designing, developing, deploying and supporting scalable backend systems and solutions
- Writing efficient and testable code
- Working closely with other teams to make sure we produce optimal solutions together
- Mentoring junior developers (for senior applicants)
This is Mindark
We are an agile organization that cares about its people and is serious about work and play. Work-life balance is essential to us! We offer a competitive salary, encourage learning, health and nice benefits.
We enjoy our openness, flexible work schedules, exploration days, expansive industry knowledge and respect for individual lifestyles. We also love dogs and some people bring their dogs to the office.
On a typical day you
- Are an active part of a cross-functional team, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization. We work together!
- Work at the office and remotely when you need to
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Are proactive and get things done (We don’t micromanage)
- Fail fast and learn from the experience
- Have fun with your colleagues!
If you want to know what skills we value, here are a few examples
- C++, C# .net, Python
- Devops knowledge
- Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with a next gen game engine (we use Unreal 5)
- Database programming
- Actor model
- Working in an agile environment
- Spoken and written English
We’d love to hear from you!