As a QA Lead at Mindark you are a member of a friendly, skilled, cross-functional team that manages itself and is responsible for developing our vast Sci-fi MMORPG Entropia Universe. You will be part of creating an amazing experience, evolve as a leader and coworker and bring delight to our ever-expanding worldwide player base.
You will be
- Working with cross-functional teams to help them maintain high quality, collaborating daily with all manner of roles.
- Helping set up, drive and maintain an agile QA strategy end to end
- Coaching and mentoring others in various aspects of testing
- Helping find the right balance between automated and manual testing
- Understanding goals and user stories
- Finding good acceptance criteria and testing features
This is Mindark
We are an agile organization that cares about its people and is serious about work and play. Work-life balance is essential to us! We offer a competitive salary, encourage learning, health and nice benefits.
We enjoy our openness, flexible work schedules, exploration days, expansive industry knowledge and respect for individual lifestyles. We also love dogs and some people bring their dogs to the office.
On a typical day you
- Are an active part of a cross-functional team, collaborating daily with all parts of the organization. We work together!
- Work at the office and remotely when you need to
- Share what you know and learn what you don’t
- Are proactive and get things done (We don’t micromanage)
- Fail fast and learn from the experience
- Have fun with your colleagues!
If you want to know what skills we value, here are a few examples
- Solid QA knowledge and experience
- Modern testing practices
- Good communication skills
- Test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven Development
- Python, C++
- Experience with at least one next gen game engine, preferably Unreal
- Working in an agile environment
- Spoken and written English
We’d love to hear from you!